General Job Description:
Assist owner and sales associates with professional and efficient communication and task management internally, as well as with customers and suppliers.Job Duties:
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors to showroom. 20%
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, etc... 20%
- Provides information by answering questions and requests. 20%
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication. 20%
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders. 10%
- Assist in keeping the showroom neat and organized to better support a positive customer experience. 10%
- Analyzing information, problem solving, and reporting
- Displays a general understanding of business: profit, loss, margin, operating costs, overhead.
- Displays ability manage processes and supplies
- Clearly and effectively communicates- includes: legible handwriting, typing, speaking, and listening.
- Competencies: Microsoft Office, Quickbooks,
- Teamwork, initiative, flexibility, and trustworthy
- Reports to Owner
- Must be able to coordinate and work with customers, sales reps, installation crews, warehouse associates, owner, sales team, construction managers, and interior designers.
Floored is a locally owned floor covering retail store that specializes in the residential and office remodel. As an independent flooring retailer, we hand-select each product in our store based on quality, uniqueness, company background, and environmental and ethical responsibility. We are consistent leaders in the market for new products and styles averaging 3 years ahead of other retailers in the SWVA region. We’ve been growing an average of 20% year over year and we’re looking to expand and bring in talented individuals to grow their careers. We take our commitment to our employees, customers, and community very seriously which we believe leads to quality materials, installation, and customer service.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time position. Salary is based on knowledge and experience and starting from $30,000. Monthly performance bonuses are part of compensation and routinely increase yearly pay by over 25%. Flex-schedules are offered as needed. We offer paid vacation and week off from Christmas to New Years.